Atlanta Hobby is at it again with the release of another top quality FPV airframe intended for racing and freestylers alike. After the tremendous launch of the Katana KMR 250 in May, they are ecstatic to announce the newest edition in the Katana line, the KMR-X. The KMR-X is a 190-class airframe designed for durability and simplicity with both the race and freestyle pilot in mind. Constructed from tough 4mm carbon, the frame was assembled with a neutral Center of Gravity (CG) allowing pilots to make freestyle rolls and flips effortlessly. When fully assembled and with the recommended equipment installed, the KMR-X has a flying weight of only 413g (including a 1300mAH 4S High Sierra battery). The KMR-X design provides incredible agility, giving it an excellent feel in the air while hitting optimum race speeds. The KMR-X gets you to the finish line first.
Other Key Features:
• Simple design keeps the airframe light.
• Multiple motor mounting holes for a variety of motors.
• The top includes cut outs for a variety of video transmitters cameras.
• The simple FPV camera mount allows for angles up to 90 degrees.
• Strong 4mm bottom plate provides ease of mounting for flight controllers and power distribution.
• Diagonal carbon fiber weaved bottom plate for maximum rigidity.