The new KDE Direct UAS HVC series of ESCs feature a rugged, all-aluminum 6061-T6 case for cool-running temperatures. This also allows the ESCs to be used in a wide-range of harsh environments and commercial/industrial applications. The new series also comes pre-loaded with the latest production firmware, which include these new, market-leading technologies:
- Regenerative Braking – active braking during motor deceleration phase, providing instantaneous response to commands from the flight controller and matched response to acceleration profiles (less “float” during flight).
- Temperature-Controlled Synchronous Rectification – new proprietary algorithm for smooth running motors at low throttle and improved, faster response under high-peak loads; this significantly increases flight-time efficiency and reduces operating temperatures.
- Dynamic Timing and Start-up Power – optimally tuned for smooth and precise start-up across the full-range of XF UAS Brushless Motors. No hesitation, stuttering, or response lag.
- Increased Drive and Throttle Frequency Resolution – high-accuracy, linear throttle response throughout full range of throttle control.
- Motor Synchronization – factory-calibrated ESCs for consistent throttle control and frequency matched start-up protocols.
The KDE Direct UAS HVC series of ESCs are available for pre-order at KDE Direct HERE