KDE Direct’s new KDEXF-UAS95HVC and KDEXF-UAS75HVC speed controllers are now available and shipping worldwide! The high performance UAS HVC series of ESCs features a new generation of technology and are especially designed for UAS and Multi-Rotor operation. An all aluminum 6061-T6 case keeps temperatures cool when running. This feature, along with rugged-construction, allows the ESCs to be used in a wide-range of harsh environments and commercial/industrial applications.
- Regenerative Braking – active braking during motor deceleration phase, providing instantaneous response to the flight controller commands and matched-response to acceleration profiles (less “float” during flight).
- Temperature-Controlled Synchronous Rectification – new proprietary algorithm for smooth-running motors at low-throttle and improved, faster response under high-peak loads; all while significantly increasing flight-time efficiency and reducing operating temperatures.
- Dynamic Timing and Startup Power – optimally-tuned for smooth and precision-controlled startup throughout the full-range of XF UAS Brushless Motors (no hesitation, stuttering, or response lag).
- Increased Drive and Throttle Frequency Resolution – high-accuracy, linear throttle response throughout full-range of operation control.
- Motor Synchronization – factory-calibrated ESCs for consistent throttle control and frequency-matched start-up protocols.
For pricing and availability, click through to KDE Direct HERE.