The demand for better racing drones seems to be growing more and more as each day goes by, and the team over at RISE have been working on new products to keep racing enthusiasts satisfied. The Hobbico brand had released their first product, the RISE RXD 250, with durability in mind; but their second release, the RISE RXS270, has it’s own focus point: speed.
The RISE RXS270 is designed for high-speed racing out of the box. Every CC3D has been painstakingly pre-programmed by the experts at Hobbico—to get you locked in and ready to go—right from the start.
- Super-strong 100% carbon frame
- Speed-optimized CC3D flight controller with LibrePilot
- Powerful brushless system with 2204 motors and a 4S-capable ESC
- Fully assembled RXS270
- Pre-programmed CC3D controller with LibrePilot
- CC3D wire harness
- (4) 6×3″ props
- Diagonal Size: 270 mm (10.6 in)
- Weight: 460 g (16.2 oz)
- 5-channel radio system
- 3-4S 1300-2200mAh 30C LiPo battery
- LiPo balancing charger
Stock #: RISE0270 Advertised Price: $249.99
The RISE RXS270 is available now for pre-order over at the RISE website, so if you’re looking for a new racing drone to blow away the competition head on over!