One of the latest developments in quadcopter technology and performance capabilities is aerobatic and 3D flight. Thanks to SAFE technology, multiple flight modes are available in the ultra micro Blade Nano QX 3D. This not only makes high-speed flips, hair-pin turns and inverted flight simple to execute but keeps everything smooth and predictable. Unique reverse mounted motors helps to keep the motors from fouling due to lint or other debris, whether when practicing indoors over carpet or outdoors over grass. Ready to Fly version includes a four channel 2.4GHz Spektrum DSMX transmitter.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks. You can also flip 360° in any direction at the press of a button.
Evolve your flight routine at the press of a button with the ability to flip 180-degrees from upright to inverted and back again with ease. The flight controls stay the same, regardless of orientation. Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained.
3D Agility Mode
A true 3D flying experience that offers full-range maneuverability with no self-leveling assistance. When flying upright in this mode, 0–50% throttle is negative thrust and 51–100% is positive thrust.
- Fully-assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes it easy to enjoy RC flight and aerobatics
- Flip 180–360° in any direction at the press of a button
- Fly inverted without having to learn complex control input
- Colorful LEDs and high-contrast body help maintain orientation
- Tough yet lightweight composite airframe with durable blade guards
- Reversible coreless motors deliver positive and negative thrust
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades (included) keep you flying
- E-flite® 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C Li-Po flight battery included
- Compact USB Li-Po flight battery charger included
Click over to Horizon Hobby for more information or to order the BNF or RTF version.